DryCaddy uses the most powerful, most aggressive, and most effective desiccant on the market – molecular sieve. It out-performs the more commonly used silica gel desiccant in all categories with respect to the care of delicate listening devices.
Mol sieve is the best desiccant for drying hearing devices because of how it works. First it does a great job of attracting moisture, then it holds onto that moisture by forming strong electrostatic bonds with the polarizable water molecules. In other words, once mol sieve gets its hands on moisture, it doesn’t let go.
The desiccant material is safe and does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
- Kit includes 1 Dry Caddy jar plus 6 DryCaddy Discs, providing a year of protection against moisture damage.
- Easy to use.
- Powerful proprietary molecular sieve desiccant captures moisture and odor.
- Portable–great for travel
- No recharging or reactivating, no batteries, no electricity
- Safe–does not contain any hazardous chemicals